Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Makeup Look for 07.09.14

Details on my makeup look that I wore today for work: 

These are the products that I used for my eyes & cheeks. 

First put the white eyeshadow of the Maybelline Eyestudio Palette in 50 Taupe Temptress in the tear duct on both eyes. Use the Maybelline Eyestudio duo in 80 Sinful Sinnamon on both eyelids. Blend both colors well. I use the darker color as  my cut crease. I used the silver Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner pencil to line the top of my lids. Then last I lined the bottom of my eyes (Cat Eye) with the Black Cream liner by ELF Cosmetics using ELF cosmetics Angled Liner brush. ($3 at Wal-Mart) 

My cheeks are Tickled Pink blush by ELF Cosmetics. This blush is one of my favorites. Light pink with shimmer & a deal for only $3 at Wal-Mart. Apply on the      apples of your cheek & blend outwards. 


Products that I used for my face: 

I Prime my face with the Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer in 001. I prime my eyelids with the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer in 003. My foundation is Rimmel Stay Matte in True Beige & my Powder is Rimmel Stay Matte in Creamy Beige. Obviously, I am a big fan of the Rimmel Stay Matte line. They are amazing for my oily & temperamental skin! =/


My lipstick is Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 045 Cotton Candy. So pretty and creamy! 


The finished look: I got so many compliments on my make-up. Very easy & simple look for every day. 




Thanks for stopping by! =] xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment