Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hot Summer Date Night Look

I made this look for a friend in mind that she has a date on a hot summer night & she wanted a natural & glowy look. 





Here are the products that I used: 

Face: First, I always clean & wipe my face. You should always start with a clean canvas. I apply Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer, Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in True Beige, & Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Creamy Beige. 

Blush: NYX Rouge Cream Blush in CB09 Orange. (Blend well in the apples of your cheek) Gives the dewy & summery look. 

Eyes: I used my two Eyeshadow Palettes from NYX: Love in Paris (Dark Brown & Light Shimmery Brown on my eyelids) & the Sex Bomb Palette (Light Tan Shadow on my inner eyelid corners) Blend all three shadows well. Then on top of the brown & tan eyeshadows I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in 10 Fierce & Tangy. I lined my eyes (Cat-Eye) with ELF Studio Black Cream Eyeliner. I used ELF's Angled Eyeliner Brush to apply. Then I outlined my outer undereye underneath my black eyeliner with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy. 

Lips: I apply the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder & DG Lip Balm first. Then I applied Covergirl's BlastFlipstick in 855 Minx. It is a beautiful shiny & copper-like color. 




I hope that was helpful! Thanks again for all the love & support. I love you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment