Friday, July 25, 2014

Makeup look for 07.25.14

Everyone was asking what products I used for my make-up look on my eyes & cheeks today. I got so many compliments on it! =)

I used the dark cobalt blue eyeshadow from my Take Me to Brazil Palette from BH Cosmetics to line underneath my eyes. I bought this palette for only 6.95! Amazing, beautiful & highly pigmented. Such a great makeup company. 


So beautiful!!! 


I lined my lids first with my black cream eyeliner from ELF Cosmetics & then on top of the black eyeliner I carefully lined that with the Wet N Wild Liquid Mega Last Liner. 


Lastly for my cheeks I used the amazing Iris Blush Duo (the blush on the left) once again from BH Cosmetics. I loved the blush. Gave me a rosy look. 


It is so beautiful! 


Finished Look: 




Cobalt Blue & Black look so beautiful together! 

Thanks for stopping by ladies! =) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment