Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July 4th Mani & Pedi

I did a simple glitter & gradient mani & pedi for July 4th. 



Here are the products that I used: 

First I prime my nails with my holy grail chip preventing primer by Orly. (Bought at Sally Beauty Store) $8 


Then I applied my holy grail top coat. Seche Vite. This top coat is the shit! Amazing. Dries Fast. No bubbles. $5 at Sally Beauty Store.


For my toes: First I applied Maybelline's Color Show Nail Laquer in Paint the Town   & then I applied the beautiful Color Frenzy Red White & Hue by Sally Hansen over the Red. Both polishes can be bought for around $6 at Wal-Mart or any drugstore like CVS or Walgreens. 


For my nails: I just applied the Sally Hansen Color Frenzy in Red White & Hue over my naked acrylics. Then I applied the Seche Vite top coat over it to lock it in place & to prevent chipping.


I swear by these polishes & brands! Amazing & Affordable. Thanks for all the love & support everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment