Thursday, July 10, 2014

10 Facts about ME

Thank-you to everyone for their love & support about my blog in my real life, Instagram & Facebook. I have gained so many new followers & I greatly appreciate  all of you!!! =) 


I wanted to post 10 facts about ME. So, ya'll can know me a little bit better.
I'm Jessica aka Shopaholichunny. 

1) I'm 27 years old. (DOB: 04.25.87) 
2) I was born in Manila, Philippines. 
3) I moved to the USA when I was about 5 1/2 years old. 
4) English was my second language. Now, its my only language. 
5) I am adopted... 
6) I lived in Charleston, SC then Jacksonville, FL & now I currently reside in the beautiful bluegrass state of KY. 
7) I love hard. I feel everything within my heart & my soul. It's why I get hurt so much too =/ 
8) Makeup is my art & my passion. 
9) Working in a medical clinic has been my job for the past 7 years. 
10) I have a handsome 3-year old son named Deryk. He is my heart, my life & my soul. He is the reason why I keep going, the only thing that got me to get my shit together & to work hard & why I bust my ass every day! =] 

Thanks Loves for stopping by!
I hope you all got to know me better. 
I love you all!  

xoxo, 

Jessica Dionne 

No comments:

Post a Comment