Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Skin Care Routine

I get asked all the time what skin care products I use & I get complimented on how amazing my skin is & how young I look. Well, ladies here are the products that I use and my daily skin care routine: 

***These three are my Holy Grail Face Cleansers: ***


I have very oily skin =/ and when I'm extremely stressed out I break out. So, I'm constantly trying out face cleansers that say "Oil Free" or anything with "Salicylic Acid." 

When I am breaking out in pimples or blackheads I will use the Clearasil Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Facewash. 

For every other day I will use the Garnier Clean Shine Control Cleansing Gel. This smells amazing & turns into a foam in your hands. It has charcoal in it which really cleans your face & gets out all of the impurities in your skin. 

Once I week I will use my St. Ives Apricot Cleanser. This cleanser should only be used 1-2 times a week because it can be harsh on your skin. It completely gets out the dead yucky skin on your face & reveals the young fresh-looking skin underneath.


My make-up remover products & the process: 


These are the products that I use to take off all of my make-up. 

I use the oil-free eye make-up remover by Equate (Wal-Mart brand) this stuff is amazing! It does NOT burn or irritate my eyes & it gets most of my eyeshadow & eyeliner off in one swipe of my cottonball.  ***(Holy Grail Product)***

I then use the Olay Fresh Effects make-up removal wipes to wipe off all my make-up on my face. (Primer, Foundation, Powder & Blush) These wipes are amazing! They smell so good & only ONE wipe will take off ALL of my make-up!!! I love it!!! 

Once I get all of my make-up off I will either use the Neutrogena Oil-Eliminating Toner to clean my face or most likely use the Clearasil Hydra-Blast Oil Free pads. These pads are amazing! I use them all the time & I never go on vacation without them!
 ***(Holy Grail Product)***



I get a lot of yucky blackheads around my nose, forehead & my chin. I have used these Biore Pore Strips for years & they are amazing!!! When you strip them off of your face you can see the blackheads. It is like a relief to me to see them on the strip! Lol. I use these strips twice a week. 

***(Holy Grail Product)***



Last but not last, to spot treat my pimples that have already formed and are  whiteheads & swollen. I use Clearasil Acne+Marks Spot Lotion. I dab a little bit of this on a Q-tip & put it on the pimple. I leave it on for at least 10-15 minutes. It dries out the pimple & helps minimize acne scars. 


Ladies, this is my complete skincare regimen. I hope this blog helped & I hope you might try some or all of these products! I buy all of them at Wal-Mart.

Now, you most likely might have different skin than I do. So, some of these products might not work for you or might cause a reaction to your skin. You have to find the best products that work for you & your skin type. 

Good Luck & Happy Hunting!!! =) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment