Sunday, June 29, 2014

Makeup Brushes for Eyes

I had a special request asking what brushes I use to line my eyes & apply eyeshadow. 

I use four different brushes: 

The three black brushes are from ELF Cosmetics. $3 each. You can buy them from Wal-Mart, T.J. Maxx, the ELF Cosmetics Website or Ulta Beauty Store. 

The Brown Brush is an Eco Tool brush. 
I bought it in a set for $11. (Amazing brushes & Eco-Friendly) You can buy them from Ulta Beauty Store, Wal-Mart, Target, T.J. Maxx or the Eco Tool Website. 


I use the black Angled Eyeliner brush to line my eyes with cream eyeliner. (Any Color) 

I use the black smudge brushes to smudge & lightly blend my eyeliner & eyeshadows. 

I use the brown Eco Tool angled brush to apply my eyeshadows on my lids & brow bone. 



I hope that was helpful ladies! Thanks for the requests & support! Love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment