Thursday, June 19, 2014

T.J. Maxx

Like I said before I love T.J. Maxx. 

I think these were the BEST deals that I have found in a long time. 

Beautiful Michael Kors Bag for $219. I love Michael Kors! 


Orly nail polish two-pack for $7.99 and ELF Eyeshadow Palette for $5.99!!! 
 

I'm so in love with all of these sandals! $30 each!


Calvin Klein & DVF sandals. $30!!! 


Scored these Tommy Hilfiger sandals red sale sticker for $15!!! They are so cute!


Very cute Isaac Mizrahi sandals for $29.99! On sale! 


Such a cute top for summer. Look at that back! It is beautiful! Only $16.99!!! 


Pretty Asymmetrical gray skirt perfect for the office! Only $19.99!!! 


Beautiful blue Michael Kors top for $34.99. 


You know I can never forget about my 3-year old son. I buy most of his clothes at T.J. Maxx. They are always my designer name favorites like Air Jordan, Nike, Nautica, Calvin Klein & Polo Ralph Lauren. They always have the cutest clothes for him. He is a little fashionista like his Mama! 

Polo Shirt on sale for $12.99

 
Bold blue Nautica shorts for $8! 
Such a great deal!!! 


Happy Bargain Hunting Ladies!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment