Monday, June 16, 2014

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo

I will start trying new products weekly & I will test them out for all of you & give everyone a honest review. 

My first product I have been wanting to change for a long time is my shampoo. 
I have used Tresemme Volume shampoo for years but it's just not working out for me anymore. 

I have thick hair but not much volume to it. It gets frizzy & flat very quick. I currently live in KY but the last two places I lived were Jacksonville, FL & Charleston, SC. Both very humid places which is not good for my hair. 

I have had my eye on Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo for a while now. I stopped by Dollar General earlier & this shampoo was on sale for $2.50. (Originally $3.50) It claims 3-day sleek & frizz free! We shall see! I have high hopes. My hair needs help! Stay tuned ladies & fellow bloggers...


No comments:

Post a Comment