Sunday, June 8, 2014

Make-up look for 06.07.14

My look for yesterday's trip to see Thomas the Train with my 3-year old son. 


To achieve this look I used: 


As you can tell I love Rimmel & NYX makeup products. They are the best for my very oily face & medium dark complexion. 

Face: I wash my face first (Always start with a blank & clean canvas) First I apply the Fix & Perfect Primer, Stay Matte   Foundation in True Beige, I put the NYX Orange cream blush on the apples of my cheeks (Apply while smiling). Last I set my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Creamy Beige. 

Eyes: I used the red on the far left of the Sex Bomb palette for my crease. (Hard to see because I have hooded Asian eyes) I applied the Orange & Light Brown shimmery eyeshadow from the Maybelline Eye Studio Palette (95 Coral Oasis). The eyeliners I used were the NYX  eyeliners: Milk (Inner Corners) Bronze (Outer Corners) 

Lips: I first applied NYX lipliner pencil in 850 Nectar, put a little bit of lip balm to moisturize my lips (my lips stay dry) then lastly my lipstick was the NYX Matte lipstick MLS 24 Street Cred. 

And Voila after about 30 minutes I was ready! The things we do to be pretty! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment