Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Big Lots Bargains

One of my favorite stores to go to for good deals & bargains is Big Lots. Especially on make-up & nail polish. I usually hit up Big Lots at least once a week to see what they have. Don't be afraid to shop at bargain stores to see what they may have! You will be pleasantly surprised. 

They had an assortment of beautiful Loreal Colourriche Lipsticks for $4. They are usually around $9! More than half off. 
 

One Sweep Eyeshadows for $4. Reguarly $8-$9! Natural Shades Only. 

Loreal Voluminous Mascara (One of my fave Mascaras) for $4. Reguarly $8! 

One of my favorite Nail Polish Companies: Sinful Colors for $1.95 each! I was very excited to see this display. Very beautiful, bright & vivid colors. 

Another one of my favorite brands ever: ELF Cosmetics. (Eyes Lips Face) Nail Polish sets for $2.95. These are reguarly $5-$6! Another good nail polish brand. 

I was super excited to see that they had some Covergirl Eyeshadow Palettes! Selling for $2 & $3! Reguarly $5-6. 

Very cute Red Lipstick coin bank for $3. It was 30% off. It caught my eye. Lol. So cute!!! 

I hope this will encourage some to definitely start shopping at Big Lots & to give them a try. Happy Bargain Shopping Ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment