Thursday, June 26, 2014

Makeup Look for 06.25.14

was just playing with my make-up & trying out some new looks & came up with this: 

I tried to match my makeup to my shirt & my beautiful bauble necklace that I bought at Wal-Mart for $10! (Deal)


I used these products: 

Face: Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer in 001 & Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Creamy Beige. 

Blush: Estee Lauder in Fresh Plum. 

Eyes: Crease was a mix of a light & dark gray from my ELF 96-piece eyeshadow palette. The purple eyeshadow was a mix of the two purples from my L.A. Colors Palette. Eyeliner was ELF Cream Eyeliner in Blackest black. I used the ELF Angled Eyeliner brush to apply the cat eyes. 

Lips: First I applied concealer & then patted some Rimmel Stay Matte powder with a brush. Lined my lips with NYX Lipliner Pencil in 850 Nectar. Lipstick I used was Wet N Wild was 522A Dark Wine. 


I loved this look & it was fun to create. What do ya'll think?! 

2 comments: