Saturday, August 30, 2014

Organizing on a budget

I'm very OCD and I want everything organized. Lol. For the longest my make-up was just thrown in my drawers & I could not see all that I had. It drove me crazy! 


As you can see I had all my eyeshadows thrown in. There were eyeshadows that were still brand new. 


I bought these little trays to organize my eyeshadows & blushes. These were only $1 each at Dollar Tree! (One of my favorite stores) Cute & Cheap way to organize my beautiful make-up mess! =)


I organized it by brand: Wet N Wild, Revlon, Maybelline, NYX, Covergirl, L.A. Colors, MAC, Rimmel, NYC & random brands. 


My eyeshadows:
As you can see it fits in my drawers! It looks so nice organized & I can see everything that I have. 


My blushes & bronzers: 
I love that I can finally see what I have & I can now try to use the products that are still brand new. 

Hope that helps ya'll & gives ya'll some ideas to organize! 

Thanks for stopping by! =) 

xoxo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment