Wednesday, September 3, 2014

White Eyeliner Look

I got so many compliments on my MOTD look today so here are the details: 


On my face is my usual Rimmel Stay Matte products. They are my Holy Grail. 


Stay Matte Primer, Foundation & Powder


On my eyes is NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil in Milk & my cut crease is three different pink eyeshadows from my beautiful ELF Cosmetics 96-piece eyeshadow palette. 

My blush is Iris by BH Cosmetics: 


Beautiful duo!!! 


On my lips: 

 
LA Girl Cosmetics Glazed Lip Paint in Bombshell. Gorgeous & Glossy pink. 
A little bit goes a long way. I applied it with a small brush. 


I love makeup & playing with different colors. Don't be afraid to try a bold & sassy new makeup look! =) 

Thanks for stopping by Ladies! 

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment