Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Vanity Tour

I just wanted to show my little vanity play area where I store my make-up. 
(My little piece of heaven) =]


This is where I store most of my lipsticks. I bought this at T.J. Maxx for $17. I need another one! Lol. 

 
Lipsticks! 


More Lipsticks! =]


Lipsticks & Some of my eyeliners

 
My cute Hello Kitty mirror! I bought this at Wal-Mart for $12. 


My eyeliners & make-up brushes! 


My eyeshadow palettes, primer & where I store my make-up sponges so they don't get dirty or dusty. 


More of my make-up brushes. 

 
6-Drawer set that I bought on sale for $30 at K-Mart. It is no Alex drawers from Ikea but it will do for now! =) 


Some of my eyeshadows...


More of my eyeshadows & my Color Tattoos. 


My blush drawer. 


An overall view of my little make-up area. It is slowly growing. I need more room! 

Lol. A girl can never have enough make-up! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment