Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Top 5 Blushes

One of my favorite things to wear on my face is definitely BLUSH. I get so many compliments on my blush. Blush can make your skin glow or dewy & it can define your cheeks. 



Here is a breakdown of my top 5 (affordable) blushes: 

My number one will always be Fresh Plum by Estee Lauder. I have used this blush for years! As you can see I have already hit pan. I need more!!! Lol. 


You can buy this at Estee Lauder.com or any other beauty boutiques online. Retails for $32.


I am a huge fan of ELF Cosmetics! Affordable & Amazing make-up & their blushes are NO exception. 

This is twinkle pink. A coral blush with beautiful flecks of glitter.


It is beautiful!!! 


I bought this blush at T.J. Maxx for only $2.49 but you can also buy ELF Cosmetics at Target, Wal-Mart, Marshalls, & the ELF Cosmetics Website. 


My most recent discover: Rose Garden by NYX Cosmetics! (Another affordable & amazing make-up line) 


It is a gorgeous PINK!!! It looks amazing on my tan skin. 


I bought this for only $4.99 at Target. You can also buy NYX Cosmetics at Ulta Beauty Store, T.J. Maxx, CVS & the NYX Cosmetics website. 



I most recently discovered BH Cosmetics through instagram & wow their blushes & eyeshadow palettes are amazing, highly pigmented & of course affordable! 

Tulip Blush Duo.



Drop Dead Gorgeous! 


The blush on the right makes my skin glow! It is amazing! 


Iris Blush Duo.


So beautiful!!! 


Very Pigmented! 


Amazing! 


I bought these blushes for $3.99 on bhcosmetics.com! Such a great deal! 

Ladies if you try any of these blushes I promise you will NOT be disappointed! These blushes are beautiful! 

I apply my blushes with an angled contouring brush. I start on the apples of my cheek & I blend outwards. Be careful with blush because if you put too much you can look like a clown. Make sure you always blend well! Hope that helps! =) 

Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment