Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hard Candy Eyeshadow Palettes

I thought I would give my Hard Candy Palettes some love & much needed use. I bought these a few weeks ago & I have yet to use them...


I wanted to do a quick & easy eye make-up look with the palettes. This is what I came up with...


I used NYX Cosmetics jumbo eye pencil in milk as a base first on my eyelid. I then used the Natural Beauty Eyeshadow palette on my brow bone...


I used the 3rd eyeshadow & the 7th eyeshadow from the Left...

As my cut crease I used the beautiful blue & purple eyeshadow from the Aphrodisiac Eyeshadow palette...


On the bottom I used the black eyeshadow from the Aphrodisiac palette as a eyeliner & I smoked it out with my Angled brow brush by Real Techniques.


My favorite brushes ever!!! (Affordable)


As my winged double eyeliner I used my Holy Grail product ELF Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner in Black...I applied it with my fine liner brush by Real Techniques.


Volia a simple but colorful & bold make-up look! I would recommend these eyeshadow palettes. They are highly pigmented & vivid for the price! A great bargain & I'm all about a great bargain ladies! These were $6 each at Wal-Mart. 

I hope ya'll like! Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment